Mikel Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised by his style when he joined us as I expected him to play further forward. He's a breath of fresh air really, works hard for the team, never misplaces a pass, ALWAYS knows what to do with the ball, keeps our tempo up and keeps the ball moving. The fans absolutely love him here and he's been one of the leaders since he joined (off the pitch too).

I must ask though, I thought he was decent at set pieces before he joined but my god, his set pieces are horrible! :lol: That's my only criticism of him.

He's going to do a couple of them falling over easy things when Fellaini just brushes past him.

I can't believe we are discussing clapping or singing about an opposition player, forget that it is a struggle for some "fans" to clap or sing about our own. Just get behind the lads and when we are 2 up with a minute to go then give Arteta a shout, mediocre during his last 18 months with us anyway. Also I agree with a previous post in that Cahill hasnt been the same since tater left, I did make a similar post on the Cahill thread a while ago saying he hasnt been the same. Anyway hopefully the lads will be fired up for this one, however having watched the Arse against the barcodes last week, I fear their passing game will tear our tired older players apart, please god I hope Phil Neville has one of his better games otherwise he is going to get torn apart by their wingers.
i`m confused! are you saying it was arteta that made cahill look good but you are giving credit to cahill?

Lack of CM play, no real creativity.

Hmm. I see a slight link here.

As I said polite clap then snap the [Poor language removed] in two as he's wearing the opposition shirt.
big tough guy chico!............. thats all talk and hot air coming from an evertonian. when did we ever base our team on tactics like that. you wouldnt act so hard if the Damonizer wasnt watching your back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back