minor things that make you fume

Two bugbears, which I abhor :

"What can I get you guys", or any variation thereof. Feck off, I'm not a guy, and never will be.

" Catch you later ". No you won't, I've only just met you, and have no intention of meeting you again.

"What can I get you guys", or any variation thereof. Feck off, I'm not a guy, and never will be.

" Catch you later ". No you won't, I've only just met you, and have no intention of meeting you again.

Tend's to be 'over friendly' young shop assistants, who tell you 'say you later'.

Makes me feel uneasy.

….just saw 3 motorbikes genuinely going 100mph down Alder Rd. I have no problem with them killing themselves but it’s a time of day when plenty of folk are out strolling. Seems a lot of motorbike activity today, have never understood the fascination with them or the need to drive at high speed. Crazy.

….just saw 3 motorbikes genuinely going 100mph down Alder Rd. I have no problem with them killing themselves but it’s a time of day when plenty of folk are out strolling. Seems a lot of motorbike activity today, have never understood the fascination with them or the need to drive at high speed. Crazy.
Utter morons.

Putting others at risk is not on.
It is the warm weather and favourable road conditions (extended dry spell) and the weekend.
A nice bike, into gear at the powerband and putting some speed down is rather a lot of fun. You'd have to do it to know it.

I don't like when they go "thank you so much" when you pay them.
Emphasis on the last word.

Are we living in America now? I think a lot of folk wish we were.

Bunch of bells, guarentee every last motorbike enthusiast was crap at footy

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back