minor things that make you fume

Some ass hat decided to mow their garden lawn this morning at 8am. It's as if they had no idea I'd been up half the night drinking beer and watching the boxing. Strange thing is, I'm fairly sure it was the same fool that did the same lawn at 8:30am yesterday.

When you've spent 2 days getting all your work upto date before the month end invoicing, but because the lazy admin can't be arsed updating the system, and the nob of a general manager, who you dont even teport to, lives by the same crappy outdated system, you get a bollocking by the director for that same crappy outdated cheapo system not being updated. And when you point out it's not on you, they blame you anyway.

Some ass hat decided to mow their garden lawn this morning at 8am. It's as if they had no idea I'd been up half the night drinking beer and watching the boxing. Strange thing is, I'm fairly sure it was the same fool that did the same lawn at 8:30am yesterday.
You're right mate, I did indeed do it yesterday morning, but just fired it up and left it idling for a couple of hours today. Same thing planned for bank holiday Monday.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back