minor things that make you fume

I hate it when you are sitting in a row of traffic and when the lights to change to green it comes as a surprise to everyone in front of you. Each driver has to wait until the car in front of them moves before they put their car into gear and move. It is as if they don’t believe the lights will go green, have a bit of belief, get ready to move before the lights change, it will happen, it happens every time.
Does my head in as well

On my way home there's lights where two roads merge, which are green for the other way for ages then just a few seconds the way I go. Every day there's someone half asleep in front who takes ages to get moving, wasting a chance to get through

My wife had a big birthday party at the house a few weeks ago. So me and the kids did a playlist that got everyone dancing.
Two of our (male) friends each tried to foist their own playlists on us, and got narky when I told them we had it sorted, but wouldn't take no for an answer.
I am still fuming two weeks on. Massive narcissists both of them so entirely in character.
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a man in possession of a play list must be in want of a mate to foist it on.

I hate it when you are sitting in a row of traffic and when the lights to change to green it comes as a surprise to everyone in front of you. Each driver has to wait until the car in front of them moves before they put their car into gear and move. It is as if they don’t believe the lights will go green, have a bit of belief, get ready to move before the lights change, it will happen, it happens every time.

On a related point, drivers waiting at lights leaving entire car lengths between them and the car in front. Diverging road behind can't clear because the lane is blocked with people waiting to turn and there's a space you could park the Graf Spee in.

When you order a drink as part of your home delivery order and they don’t put cling film underneath the lid, meaning that the drink leaks everywhere.

Only a problem in the UK.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back