minor things that make you fume

When you order a drink as part of your home delivery order and they don’t put cling film underneath the lid, meaning that the drink leaks everywhere.

Only a problem in the UK.
I've read this four times now and I'm still unclear what you mean!

Are you talking about takeaway delivery or when the supermarket delivers your weekly shop via a van?

Do you ask them to open your drink specifically to cover it with clingfilm? If so, why?

I ask because I have never had a supermarket delivery to my house and on the rare occasions we have takeaway we don't typically order drinks, so I'm quite intrigued.

There seems to be a modern trend now for drivers to cruise along in broad daylight with their full beam headlights on. Not daytime running lights, actual full beam headlights. Totally bizarre behaviour.

Regularly see it several times a week around my area. Three times today already.

I've read this four times now and I'm still unclear what you mean!

Are you talking about takeaway delivery or when the supermarket delivers your weekly shop via a van?

Do you ask them to open your drink specifically to cover it with clingfilm? If so, why?

I ask because I have never had a supermarket delivery to my house and on the rare occasions we have takeaway we don't typically order drinks, so I'm quite intrigued.
Takeaway delivery from Cafe Nero, Starbucks, Costa etc

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back