minor things that make you fume

My wife had a big birthday party at the house a few weeks ago. So me and the kids did a playlist that got everyone dancing.
Two of our (male) friends each tried to foist their own playlists on us, and got narky when I told them we had it sorted, but wouldn't take no for an answer.
I am still fuming two weeks on. Massive narcissists both of them so entirely in character.

Just got home from work to find the mrs has experimented on cleaning my black limestone patio slabs with a bleach and water solution…. Not only has she used bleach ffs but she’s only tried it on 1 slab so far she said …. Yes you’ve effin guessed .. it’s a slab right in the middle of a 30ft long patio ffs …. Not what I needed after a ten and a half hour shift today

Just got home from work to find the mrs has experimented on cleaning my black limestone patio slabs with a bleach and water solution…. Not only has she used bleach ffs but she’s only tried it on 1 slab so far she said …. Yes you’ve effin guessed .. it’s a slab right in the middle of a 30ft long patio ffs …. Not what I needed after a ten and a half hour shift today
Mandy and Beth Jordache solution needed here, pal.

In her defence , just how long has she been asking you to clean the patio slabs ??? 😁

I hate it when you are sitting in a row of traffic and when the lights to change to green it comes as a surprise to everyone in front of you. Each driver has to wait until the car in front of them moves before they put their car into gear and move. It is as if they don’t believe the lights will go green, have a bit of belief, get ready to move before the lights change, it will happen, it happens every time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back