minor things that make you fume

See this is where I get in trouble, I rarely buy her anything spontaneously, she has got everything she wants, and if not she can go and buy it so when I come in with flowers, or a nice bottle of bourbon the first question is 'what have you done?'

Your answer there should be that you've planned a full night for you both. Send her upstairs to get ready or present her with a glass of wine while you prep tea, do what was planned and prepare yourself for benefits in kind over the next few days!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention mate.

@Ashtonian I believe I have mentioned about my mate that works for Tassimo? Would you like me to get you some assistance?
haha cheers but i think it is knackered mate. From what i looked up i think the machine would need a new sensor putting in for the magnet which would be far too much hassle. Think i can just call the machine dead and move on. Hopefully the one i saw in cashies is only a tenner and i can replace it.

haha cheers but i think it is knackered mate. From what i looked up i think the machine would need a new sensor putting in for the magnet which would be far too much hassle. Think i can just call the machine dead and move on. Hopefully the one i saw in cashies is only a tenner and i can replace it.

I asked him anyway mate and he says it's a common issue and loads of the machines get dumped as a result, when they work perfectly well with a little tinkering.

What's the model mate?

I asked him anyway mate and he says it's a common issue and loads of the machines get dumped as a result, when they work perfectly well with a little tinkering.

What's the model mate?
no idea, T-60? Bosch model anyway, and red.

Tried the simple fixes and none of them worked, so either a much stronger magnet or bypassing the sensor and i have no idea where to get a magnet, or how to wire a machine to bypass itself so yeah, hence why i think its bricked now.

no idea, T-60? Bosch model anyway, and red.

Tried the simple fixes and none of them worked, so either a much stronger magnet or bypassing the sensor and i have no idea where to get a magnet, or how to wire a machine to bypass itself so yeah, hence why i think its bricked now.

OK just had a quick word with him, he said that on all the bosch models there's a reset button. Apparently when the machine hasn't been used for a while they can need resetting, he said it's similar to resetting a wireless keyboard or mouse in that there is a little button on the bottom.

He said get a pin and just press the reset button for 12 seconds, he said it won't seem like the machine is doing anything for a few minutes and then it'll make a few noises and that should be it sorted.

OK just had a quick word with him, he said that on all the bosch models there's a reset button. Apparently when the machine hasn't been used for a while they can need resetting, he said it's similar to resetting a wireless keyboard or mouse in that there is a little button on the bottom.

He said get a pin and just press the reset button for 12 seconds, he said it won't seem like the machine is doing anything for a few minutes and then it'll make a few noises and that should be it sorted.
cheers mate.

I'll have a look later :)

Parking again !

Fella over the road from me, who really is sound, but he's obsessed with parking his car outside his house. To the point of moving it forward one space nearer to his house after someone has driven off. He does this time and time again until he eventually gets it parked outside his house.

Parking again !

Fella over the road from me, who really is sound, but he's obsessed with parking his car outside his house. To the point of moving it forward one space nearer to his house after someone has driven off. He does this time and time again until he eventually gets it parked outside his house.
Slash his tyres

Parking again !

Re-paint the parking bays so that none of the spaces line up with the outside of his house, his OCD will reach new levels and watch his head fire off into space.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back