Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom Exclusive: Fourth bid of £24m made for Manchester United ace Morgan Schneiderlin
WEST BROMWICH ALBION have made a fourth bid of around £24 million for Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin.

And he is prepared to smash the club record fee which was set when they paid Tottenham £13 million for Nacer Chadli in the summer.

Pulis might even have to double it if he wants to keep Schneiderlin out of the clutches of Everton boss Ronald Koeman.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is keen on off load Schneiderlin before the transfer window closes but is playing hard ball over the price.

He is trying to make a profit on the £25 million that United paid Southampton for him just 18 months ago but getting both clubs into a bidding war.

The Baggies new owner Guochuan Lai is desperate to make a statement of intent in the transfer market this month.

Lai, 42, who runs Yunyi Guokai (Shanghai) Sports Development knows that signing Schneiderlin is the way to lay out his ambitions.

Could be. I'm bit gutted as I think he'd do a really good job alongside Gana but ah well.
So do i but suppose we'll just have to let it play out.

It's just mad seeing Blues flipping over this WBA bid and no one even knows if we want him.

Just interesting we haven't bid when apparently we've been working on deals all month.

If he wants to go to WBA then let him, if he wants to come to us then it doesn't matter what they offer as he doesn't have to agree to the move.

So he's off to West Brom for more money eh. Now there's a surprise. Anyway we don't want his sort here, we only want players who want to play for the mighty great famous royal blue jersey, not some mercenary journeyman who just want a nice big signing on fee and a big salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back