Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is from the owner of the Everton rumours site. Hope he won't mind me reposting.

"A representative from Marseille was at West Ham as a guest of United yesterday - and they have been discussing Schneiderlin and the meeting was arranged prior to Everton speaking to United about the player.
Everton made the approach on Saturday apparently and they made a bid (possibly on Sunday) that was slightly more than the bid of West Brom. Right now neither are of interest to United. Marseille want to take MS on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season rather than bundle up the cash and pay up front. At this time the details have not been proposed in writing but Marseille have an idea of what it might take to make something happen so it should not be discounted.
For now I would expect Everton and West Brom to be thinking about a higher bid."

This is from the owner of the Everton rumours site. Hope he won't mind me reposting.

"A representative from Marseille was at West Ham as a guest of United yesterday - and they have been discussing Schneiderlin and the meeting was arranged prior to Everton speaking to United about the player.
Everton made the approach on Saturday apparently and they made a bid (possibly on Sunday) that was slightly more than the bid of West Brom. Right now neither are of interest to United. Marseille want to take MS on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season rather than bundle up the cash and pay up front. At this time the details have not been proposed in writing but Marseille have an idea of what it might take to make something happen so it should not be discounted.
For now I would expect Everton and West Brom to be thinking about a higher bid."

Basically he should mind as it is utter codswhallop mate

Mourinho came out and said about 3 days ago that no United player would be leaving on loan

"Sam Johnstone is the only player that I will allow to go on loan because he doesn't play one single minute, he needs to play," Mourinho said

"We have a young goalkeeper in Joel (Pereira), a goalkeeper that played many minutes in the past six months in the Portuguese Premier League and now it's time for Sam to play six months.

"That's the only loan move that we are going to do."

All he has done is taken a punt based on the story today in La Provance about marseille interest in him due to them sharing the same agent (Marseille manager and Schneiderlin)

We would be foolish to write off any external interest.

This is Everton, we have done this dance many times.

Dunno mate the new owner of Marseille came out with the statement the other month that they are willing to put 200m dollars into the team in order to turn them into a future French and CL winning team

"I pledge to invest €200m over four years, which is more than has been put in in the last 20 years. The goal is to win the league," the American businessman told L'Equipe.

"My number one goal is to win Ligue 1; the second is to win the title more often than we don't; and the third is to win the Champions League. We have to manage to do that in that order."
"I'm certain I'll have some surprises, but you always learn in difficult times," McCourt said. "I grew up in Boston, and for me, the similarities with Marseille are striking. Like the Red Sox against the Yankees, OM will be an 'outsider,' who'll win with the heart. That has to be part of the club's DNA.
"We won't spend more money than Barcelona or Madrid, so how are we going to win? With passion, and the fans will be crucial."

So basically his plan is to spend about 30m pound a year for 4 years to create a CL winning team, whilst PSG can spend that total ampount on 2 players without breaking sweat

The guy is a utter buffoon

Basically he should mind as it is utter codswhallop mate

Mourinho came out and said about 3 days ago that no United player would be leaving on loan

"Sam Johnstone is the only player that I will allow to go on loan because he doesn't play one single minute, he needs to play," Mourinho said

"We have a young goalkeeper in Joel (Pereira), a goalkeeper that played many minutes in the past six months in the Portuguese Premier League and now it's time for Sam to play six months.

"That's the only loan move that we are going to do."

All he has done is taken a punt based on the story today in La Provance about marseille interest in him due to them sharing the same agent (Marseille manager and Schneiderlin)
Spot on and logically why would United be interested in a loan move when there's cash on the table and why would the player prefer the French league to the Premiership? Factor in that a serious injury on loan could scupper any transfer and I would say it's total rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back