Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a club then went back on a agreement signed before the window i doubt they would ever be able to do business with that club again - and would absolutely wreck any reputation for them in future transfer dealings with any free agent/Bosman players as they would realise that the club goes back on agreements

Correctamundo.

Then pull out of the deal, nothing can be signed off until Jan 1st anyway

Get the fee agreed and sort the deal out in principle, Smells like another fake bid or Utd trying to hurry WBA into meeting there valuation

I would like to think we have been talking to Man Utd for a while if we are definitely interested. We were dire in the last window.
All preparations should have been done before window, I would also like to hope we had foreseen another club come in for the same player and that we had fully evaluated him and we know how much we are willing to pay. If it goes beyond our top valuation then we move on to Plan B.
That is how I would prepare for the window.

Do we all agree Morgs is our "big name" we all wanted this window? Or is he not classified as a big name?

I would think he'd be the biggest name this window. Signing him would still be a decent statement of intent as he is our top target and the signing more or less has universal approval (and anticipation) from supporters.

We're still a ways from signing Blue Galactico's and even then it's very rare that star players move in January unless a giant club comes in for a smaller club's player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back