Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care about the fee, it's not my money, and if Moshiri is as generous and wise as we are to believe, a few million here or there is no big thing.

We need midfield options to push Snivelly out of the team permanently and make Barry a Hibbo-like phantom. Hope he's not the only midfield option we pick up though. Besic being healthy would make me less worried about our midfield, but he hasn't stayed fit yet. Davies looks great, but I'll hedge my bets a bit with our history of players coming from the youth looking like magic only to fall off a cliff.

We need ins. And outs. Mostly Cleverly out.

Could this possibly be announced at tomorrows AGM? Bit of positivity to start the meeting

we won't start an agm by announcing a signing mate.

IMO, one in this week - Lookman.

Schneiderlin could and hopefully will be done, but probably won't be signed, sealed and delivered before the Leicester game.

We'll end up paying whatever the minimum ManUre will accept for him - that's how trading works. Seller asks for an amount, buyer bids, they haggle and a fee is agreed on. Morgs is just what our midfield needs, get the lad in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back