Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier, there will be other interest, in the shape of WBA and in the shape of other teams that might come late to the party, you would hope we are in the box seat and everything indicates that we are, but as I also said earlier, this isnt Evertons first dance and we have in the past often had our dates stolen just as we were about to get some nipple.

But if a difference with this lad though mate, he isn't the typical nobend footy player, worked with our Maher before and likes him, newly married to an actual normal Manc girl and swerved the limelight.

See him signing relatively simply tbh.

Wait wait wait ... *Frank* McCourt? The guy who almost ruined one of the most popular and famous baseball teams in the US? The guy who was burned in effigy by the fans? The guy who made the stadium into such a cesspool that people were scared to walk through the parking lot? That's the Marseille owner? I can't believe he had the nerve to buy another professional team, let alone brag about his aspirations for them. The guy is a grade-A scum bag. We should not worry about competition from him, I'm sure he'll be sussed out soon enough.

Yup the very same lol

I'm a southerner and tbh any girl from north of Nottingham just puts our lot down here to shame in that regard.

dunno mate - i remember a few trips down to chichester to visit a mate that prooved very fruitful with the local uni girls

also a couple in nottingham that could have but for the presence of the now ex ...

The video Goat put into the transfer thread shows exactly why we need this lad.

Him and Gana together will do all the work in stopping the opposition play and getting the ball to our forwards, then it's down to them to do the goals.

The video Goat put into the transfer thread shows exactly why we need this lad.

Him and Gana together will do all the work in stopping the opposition play and getting the ball to our forwards, then it's down to them to do the goals.

Everybody has seen the difference in the midfield when you put 2 "runners" in there, im not anti-Barry, hes come in and done a wonderful job overall, same for Jamo, hes very good at what he does, but the last few games we have seen McCarthy and Gana and also Gana and Davies and the difference it has made has been glaring.

Add in a player like Snides, who has the energy of both McCarthy and Davies, but can also do a little more with the ball then certainly McCarthy, maybe Davies as well and well, it will all become clear.

A midfield of young Tom and Snides will keep us wet till the day we see the axis of Doom for the Premier League.

Gana
Besic - Snides
Barks
tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Everybody has seen the difference in the midfield when you put 2 "runners" in there, im not anti-Barry, hes come in and done a wonderful job overall, same for Jamo, hes very good at what he does, but the last few games we have seen McCarthy and Gana and also Gana and Davies and the difference it has made has been glaring.

Add in a player like Snides, who has the energy of both McCarthy and Davies, but can also do a little more with the ball then certainly McCarthy, maybe Davies as well and well, it will all become clear.

A midfield of young Tom and Snides will keep us wet till the day we see the axis of Doom for the Premier League.

Gana
Besic - Snides
Barks
tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Besic is actually exactly the kind of player who would do well under Koeman too, he just needs to stay fit.

Ross will enjoy playing with Morgs and Gana because they move the ball around quickly.

The future looks great if we add Morgan with a few more.

Besic is actually exactly the kind of player who would do well under Koeman too, he just needs to stay fit.

Ross will enjoy playing with Morgs and Gana because they move the ball around quickly.

The future looks great if we add Morgan with a few more.

Besic is the nearest player in the squad to Snides for me.

Besic always looks to play it forward, hes got an eye for a pass and plays with high energy and of course can tackle, God damn shame, it really is, he would really shine under Ronny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back