Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every other good source - Hunter and Joyce are covering Klopp so we won't get nothing from them yet, if this is true.

Luckhurst is a dodgy source but if the MEN are running it then it must have some legs from elsewhere.

He should definitely improve our central midfield, which has been drastically sub-standard for years now. Thank Christ we signed Gueye, as we would have one of the worst central midfield's in the league without him. I'm now looking forward to us having two proper top half standard central midfielders in the team, I think it will make a big difference.

Going into the future we will have Davies, Barkley, Besic, Gana and now Schneiderlin. One more box to box midfielder addition and on paper that's an astute central midfield roster.

Until the guy with the blue dildo pops up, I believe nothing.
o-SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-BLUE-DILDO-facebook.jpg

Doubt it mate. Apparently no fee still agreed on. All sounds a bit weird if i'm honest. Add to the weirdness, apparently he agreed terms over a month ago!!

This is all stuff i've just read on Twitter. So pinch of salt obviously required.

That has always been the Everton way! :)

I wanna believe this time though and today is Friday... so must be true!! :p

Every other good source - Hunter and Joyce are covering Klopp so we won't get nothing from them yet, if this is true.

Luckhurst is a dodgy source but if the MEN are running it then it must have some legs from elsewhere.

Luckhurst saying we actually agreed terms with Schneiderlin about a month ago (which makes sense).

Think the sticking point will be add ons tbh. Confident on this one though, think it's all but done.

Positive AGM meeting
Sign a highly touted youngster
USM Holdings announced as a new sponsor for a good amount and bringing Usmanov into the equation
Sign Schneiderlin

Have to say if this is the way the club now does business going forward, that season ticket slogan doesn't look too wrong now.

Very very positive week

- No stadium announcement at AGM

- Sold our soul to Russian villain who wants to turn the club in to the a center for torturing small animals

- Wasted 30m on Deepz

- Getting beat on saturday by Simpson scorpion kick

Mosh/Koeman Out

Luckhurst saying we actually agreed terms with Schneiderlin about a month ago (which makes sense).

Think the sticking point will be add ons tbh. Confident on this one though, think it's all but done.

Didn't catch that bit, very interesting.

Think it'll get done myself in time for an introduction at the game tomorrow but obviously not registered in time to play.

Was told by two seperate people that we agreed terms a whilst ago with the player (over a week or so ago was told that) - but honestly wasn't sure if to believe 100% on what they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back