Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerbs not alone here.
If you genuinely have a problem with my name, take it up with the mods. I think there is a certain degree of freedom of speech that I have, and it is not for you or I to decide whether or not my name should be allowed. Back on topic to Schneiderlin mate.

Hmm, you find the name Osama offensive?

I think that says more about you than him.
Not really....

I think making a user name based off a play on words with the leader of a terrorist organization and an action hero actor is in bad taste. Don't think that reflects poorly on me frankly.

Hmm, you find the name Osama offensive?

I think that says more about you than him.

My best friends brother was killed in 9/11. If any name was in reference to Hillsborough people would have an absolute fit here. Now you and Osamabinddiesel can go hang out out with Terry and Lampard and celebrate 9/11

If you genuinely have a problem with my name, take it up with the mods. I think there is a certain degree of freedom of speech that I have, and it is not for you or I to decide whether or not my name should be allowed. Back on topic to Schneiderlin mate.
Apologize for being off topic, though I likewise am allowed a degree of freedom of speech, no?

At any rate, agree that the focus should be on schneiderlin, who will be an asset to the club no doubt.

Apologize for being off topic, though I likewise am allowed a degree of freedom of speech, no?

At any rate, agree that the focus should be on schneiderlin, who will be an asset to the club no doubt.
Agreed. We can't trust Jimmy Mac or Besic to stay healthy, and Davies is still too young to be relied on. Schneiderlin has played under Koeman and is at least a proven Premier League player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back