Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birmingham's main sports journo said wba dropped out the race a few days ago.

Not worried about any other interest. He will be here soon IMO.

Mentioned before on here about my other halfs dad and brother being Man U fans. Speaking to her brother earlier, he was saying that he's heard it's at a stalemate with Schneiderlin, we made an offer, Man U knocked it back, and neither will budge.

Looks like the only way we get him is if we meet their asking price.

Mentioned before on here about my other halfs dad and brother being Man U fans. Speaking to her brother earlier, he was saying that he's heard it's at a stalemate with Schneiderlin, we made an offer, Man U knocked it back, and neither will budge.

Looks like the only way we get him is if we meet their asking price.

In that case we need to meet it. We need to buy more than Utd need to sell, so we´ll have to swallow our pride on this one.

Agree mate, we need him in ASAP, the Mancs know it's early in the window so will be willing to let it play out.

I have a sneaking suspicion there´s a wish to save money for the summer, and that the current squad will be good enough to stay where we are, 7th, while we won´t get higher up the table even if we do buy now in January. That might be why we won´t meet Utd price.

UTD and the player know how desperate we so are trying to rinse us for as much as they can.

That'll be the hold up.

You cant blame them really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back