Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned before on here about my other halfs dad and brother being Man U fans. Speaking to her brother earlier, he was saying that he's heard it's at a stalemate with Schneiderlin, we made an offer, Man U knocked it back, and neither will budge.

Looks like the only way we get him is if we meet their asking price.

They are being silly, if you dont want to play a player his value drops regardless of how good he may be, if they think he is still worth what they paid I hope we tell them to do one. Unfortunatly they dont need the money, if nothing is doing we just need to move on quick.

I have a sneaking suspicion there´s a wish to save money for the summer, and that the current squad will be good enough to stay where we are, 7th, while we won´t get higher up the table even if we do buy now in January. That might be why we won´t meet Utd price.

Was thinking that myself mate. Now we're out all the cups, a very, very slim chance of a top 6 place, would the club start thinking along the lines of instead of paying the inflated January prices for players now, keep the cash for the summer. Imagine the fumefest on here, me included.

They are being silly, if you dont want to play a player his value drops regardless of how good he may be, if they think he is still worth what they paid I hope we tell them to do one. Unfortunatly they dont need the money, if nothing is doing we just need to move on quick.

Think the problem for us is we need him in ASAP mate, the Mancs know this and because it's still early in the window they can afford to sit it out.

Cue us paying what they want 10 minutes before the window shuts.

Think the problem for us is we need him in ASAP mate, the Mancs know this and because it's still early in the window they can afford to sit it out.

Cue us paying what they want 10 minutes before the window shuts.

I bloody hope not mate, we need him now while our best player has gone on holiday in Africa. If Bolasie is worth 27 million, Schneiderlin must be getting on for 40. Has someone got a spare 2/3 million just knocking around that they could lend the club to help push this one through please?

Just pay the motherforsaking fee and finish it ffs.

Why does that fat [Poor language removed] Kenwright have to haggle everything?

I bloody hope not mate, we need him now while our best player has gone on holiday in Africa. If Bolasie is worth 27 million, Schneiderlin must be getting on for 40. Has someone got a spare 2/3 million just knocking around that they could lend the club to help push this one through please?

We do like getting them in late mate so we save on wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back