Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be genuinely shocked if morgs started on Saturday even if he signs today. He's played no football in basically forever.

An unfit not played in a year Morgan is still a 100% improvement on what we witnessed on Saturday mate. Get him today, get 5 training sessions in and he will be at about 70% fitness which is 25% fitter than the rest of them.

I'd say we hold the aces with us having Koeman his old manager and he wouldn't have to move from the North West.

But, if West Brom are offering silly wages that may sway his decision.

Cash is king unfortunately to players these days.

WBA won't pay silly wages, that won't be the sticking point, it will be Maureen digging in over the fee with the pain over missing out on Stones still fresh in his memory, he doesn't like Everton. I think it will drag because Schned will hold out and so will we, unless there's a combined deal with Depay.

Paul Suart from the Birmingham Mail was on Talksport and he claims West Brom have said they will meet the asking price for Schnederlin, also said Jeffrey Schluup from Leicester as a plan B for them.

Wonder is this forcing us to increase our offer??
Why are we selling Morgan already ?

My other half just been speaking to her Man U supporting brother, she was saying he told her to tell me that the rumours this morning are that we have made a second offer that the Manc's are happy with, and it's a goer. Like everything though, he's only going by what he's hearing on the Man U grapevine.

at-work-cookie-monster.gif

Deadline day deal this after Mccarthy, Deulefou and Lukaku have been sold. Followed up with a loan signing of George Boyd and Chris Brunt...

My other half just been speaking to her Man U supporting brother, she was saying he told her to tell me that the rumours this morning are that we have made a second offer that the Manc's are happy with, and it's a goer. Like everything though, he's only going by what he's hearing on the Man U grapevine.
Oh well, they're getting the Fellaini money back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back