Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
74581971.jpg

our very own @The Esk is teasing the twitter-sphere that we will soon have a morgan in the car park! when asked whether he thinks there will be an announcement today he says he's been told 'EXPECTED'

He's far too late for the party this time JOLC. @tommye posted this morning it was done, @MartSlinger said "soon" about an hour ago, @Connor posted SchneiderIN over an hour ago and I'm sure @ALANSTUBBS would have lobbed an "imminent" in somewhere and that's not even mentioning @MoutsGoat personal quest for glory who was posting poems of impending Shneider joy over a week ago

The order of ITK glory is a fast changing landscape mate, I urge you to jump on the train of hope and be prepared to be amazed

He's far too late for the party this time JOLC. @tommye posted this morning it was done, @MartSlinger said "soon" about an hour ago, @Connor posted SchneiderIN over an hour ago and I'm sure @ALANSTUBBS would have lobbed an "imminent" in somewhere and that's not even mentioning @MoutsGoat personal quest for glory who was posting poems of impending Shneider joy over a week ago

The order of ITK glory is a fast changing landscape mate, I urge you to jump on the train of hope and be prepared to be amazed

Mate....

Monday. 5:34PM.

No mate.

MOnday. 5:34 pm

My other half just been speaking to her Man U supporting brother, she was saying he told her to tell me that the rumours this morning are that we have made a second offer that the Manc's are happy with, and it's a goer. Like everything though, he's only going by what he's hearing on the Man U grapevine.

Cough, cough!

The best ITK we have on this is clearly @ijjysmith

Ijjy has been on the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back