Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neither of those things are Moshiri's job.

Sadly i think the two people getting involved it isn't there job either mate but they are doing so anyways

Strange that the lower (less profile) signings seemed to go through quite smoothly, soon as the signing is of a much larger fee and higher profile then it seems to drag on and be loaded with problems.

Almost like Walsh is left to do the deals of a certain amount but as soon as the money gets over a certain point then 'the experienced old heads' are stepping in as they don't trust him or something - laughable really, and sadly possibly true

Are they even taking the piss? I'd say the only club taking the piss here is us. They've named their price, and it seems fair.

I'd say they are as it seems the only place a players value doesn't drop despite barely playing in 2 seasons.

Another example. Napoli wanted £60mill for Koulibaly. Why didn't we pay it?

You can argue pros and cons for that.

Is it because we're a bit desperate in January?

Sadly i think the two people getting involved it isn't there job either mate but they are doing so anyways

Strange that the lower (less profile) signings seemed to go through quite smoothly, soon as the signing is of a much larger fee and higher profile then it seems to drag on and be loaded with problems.

Almost like Walsh is left to do the deals of a certain amount but as soon as the money gets over a certain point then 'the experienced old heads' are stepping in as they don't trust him or something - laughable really, and sadly possibly true

More like the cheap deals go through because the money is there but the big ones are all pie in the sky

How many massive bids did we supposedly put in the summer?

His job is an accountant mate,. he is rather good at it, he has made himself a billionaire and made others into multi billionaires through being that good.

I'm sure your on a par with him though
I think the fact that he's a billionaire just shows it's about who you know not what you know.

His job is an accountant mate,. he is rather good at it, he has made himself a billionaire and made others into multi billionaires through being that good.

I'm sure your on a par with him though

Wasn't he given his fortune as a gift? Could be wrong like

More like the cheap deals go through because the money is there but the big ones are all pie in the sky

How many massive bids did we supposedly put in the summer?

3 and all for players who either the club wasnt interested in selling or who werent interested in coming, basically explains why those in charge of getting players in failed massively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back