Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

All us bedwetters can you form a nice ordely queue into the Depay theead please

this thread is going to degenerate into this sort of behaviour for the next few hours, I fear:

tumblr_lxxcf8KOI41qlh9eeo1_500.gif

I've always hoped for the past umpteen years that we'll see less of the belt and braces approach to centre midfield - with two predominantly holding cms - and more the blend of a destroyer/creator. I know Schneiderlin can screen a defence and do the holding job, but I'd like to see him tasked more with getting up the pitch and supporting Barkley.

Who knows. Hopefully it will take some pressure off Ross in terms of ball retention and allow him to do his thing.
Whatever position he is deployed he was exceptional under Koeman previously so can only assume he knows how best to utilise him.

Does this now prove that there's money there but the ffp restrictions means we have to get players off wage bill before we buy?

He links play up.

he does that predominantly by pumping the ball from deep to the flanks, which is more of the same we've seen so far from Koe-moan. I want to see some attempt to construct moves and knit our midfield to the attack. They've been utter strangers since he arrived. If Schneiderlin can help out in that respect I'll take to him. If he's just punting I wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back