Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
he does that predominantly by pumping the ball from deep to the flanks, which is more of the sae we've seen so far from Koe-moan. I want to see some attempt to construct moves and knit our midfield to the attack. They've been utter strangers since he arrived. If Schneiderlin can help out in that respect I'll take to him. If he's just punting I wont.

You are wrong, he has a vast range of passing, long, short, through balls, hes a talented player off and on the ball.

He will prove you wrong weekly and I will make sure to remind you.

Does this now prove that there's money there but the ffp restrictions means we have to get players off wage bill before we buy?

No. We still have the Stones wage thing in play this window.

Next window is probably taken care of by the USM FF deal, plus whatever else Mosh dreams up.

Finally. I know it was a headache during the negotiation but we got our man and we also don't look like a pushover for future deal. Happy days

#BienvenueMorgan!

Hope it's all tied up ASAP so he can b considered fit & good enough to start on a Sunday.
What a relief... few more to come in now 2 hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back