Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin and Gueye are are jazzy Horne and Parkinson. Is that a top four midfield?
It's a good question Cheeks even if made on the wind up.
Do they compare to:
Kante/Matic/Cesc
Xhaka and Coquelin
Henderson and Can
Dembele and Wanyama
Fernando/Fernandinho/Yaya

Honestly I'd say the do, and quite favourably. Only ones that can be debated as better are Spurs and Chelsea.
RS are huff and puff merchants. That's City's weakest area besides maybe CB and Arsenal have a soft belly.

Do they compare to:
Kante/Matic/Cesc
Xhaka and Coquelin
Henderson and Can
Dembele and Wanyama

Honestly I'd say the do, and quite favourably. Only ones that can be debated as better are Spurs and Chelsea.
RS are huff and puff merchants. That's City's weakest area besides maybe CB and Arsenal have a soft belly.
I agree. We should win the midfield against most sides. The problem we will have will be further up the pitch.

Do they compare to:
Kante/Matic/Cesc
Xhaka and Coquelin
Henderson and Can
Dembele and Wanyama

Why did you miss out the midfield Schneiderlin couldn't get in? Out of curiosity like?

W
You must love a tight 0-0.

Whys that? That midfield is very combative, there won't be many teams getting the better of our midfield with them 2. Win the midfield battle and you have a chance of winning any game. Add to that a creative spark, which is what we're missing, we'll become a force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back