Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that we have finally got Schneiderlin but then I'm happy that we have managed to buy a player we are interested in. Now let us go get a goalkeeper, a centre half and a forward. That will do for this window. Oh and get rid of a few more, does anyone expect Hull to give us £10 million for Niasse after they see him play.

Not me!

I'm happy that we have finally got Schneiderlin but then I'm happy that we have managed to buy a player we are interested in. Now let us go get a goalkeeper, a centre half and a forward. That will do for this window. Oh and get rid of a few more, does anyone expect Hull to give us £10 million for Niasse after they see him play.

No. I'm pretty sure everyone has the story wrong, and we're giving them Niasse and £10 million just to see him off.

Yep as gana and schnieiderlin are not very creative and attacking minded, we need someone who can create, create. Is Barkley good enough? We need another but who?
When Benitez was at Liverpool & we had a decent team he said in an aftermatch press conference it's very easy to stop
Everton you just mark arteta.

Now I'm sure we would all love him back in his prime however my point is gana & schneidrlin will get tops 8 goals & assists a season so we need far more than Barkley to create the 2 wide forwards really need to share the burden.

They'll sign him if he scores goals and if they don't get relegated - so no! It's a punt for them with no downside in the medium term. Hopefully he scores enough so that someone is the interested.

When Benitez was at Liverpool & we had a decent team he said in an aftermatch press conference it's very easy to stop
Everton you just mark arteta.

Now I'm sure we would all love him back in his prime however my point is gana & schneidrlin will get tops 8 goals & assists a season so we need far more than Barkley to create the 2 wide forwards really need to share the burden.
We're much easier to stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back