Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that we have finally got Schneiderlin but then I'm happy that we have managed to buy a player we are interested in. Now let us go get a goalkeeper, a centre half and a forward. That will do for this window. Oh and get rid of a few more, does anyone expect Hull to give us £10 million for Niasse after they see him play.
If they manage to stay up who knows? Hopefully he will someone score some goals to convince them to buy him. But I very much doubt it.

Pleased this looks done. Changes my perception in an instant that. Two signings totalling £33m inside a week is what was needed all round. A couple more (at least) by 31st Jan will be even better. Lose a couple too.
Top it up in the summer and Koeman can't use that as an excuse by this time next year. Nor should he want to.
Shame it'll take Morgan a month or two to get up to speed but thats the way it has to be.

He hasn't played much do you think he will put him right in?
I hope so bring him off for Barry he always struck me as a really fit lad.

I'd rather Barry didn't play at all but can see how he could be useful to help close games out if we are leading & sitting deep.

Koeman wanted more legs in midfield right? this fellas got 4. no wonder he's had so many medicals

2202014_Morgan_Anatomical_Chart.jpg
Prefer the @tommye horse meself like :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back