Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, maybe not. That's my point though: it should be nailed on quality for that price.

I cant believe how nonchalant some are bing over us spunking £50M in the past few months on quite ordinary players.

Koeman will be a laughing stock if/when this falls on its arse.

Here he goes again :zzz:

Five-Reasons-To-Laugh-More.jpg

History will show we've robbed them blind again.

Schneiderlin will be lighting up the premier league in the blue of everton while the £27m Fellaini continues to cost them points.

Maybe, maybe not. That's my point though: it should be nailed on quality for that price.

I cant believe how nonchalant some are bing over us spunking £50M in the past few months on quite ordinary players.

Waaaaahaaayyyy

Does it bother you? Does it get under your skin?

Also, I thought, according to you, that we hadn't really net-spent anything, nor would we.

I'm happy that we have finally got Schneiderlin but then I'm happy that we have managed to buy a player we are interested in. Now let us go get a goalkeeper, a centre half and a forward. That will do for this window. Oh and get rid of a few more, does anyone expect Hull to give us £10 million for Niasse after they see him play.

Reactions: gmb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back