Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not all just be happy we've managed to sign someone that didn't falsely win a Player of the Month award in Russia?

Happy days, a French international, premier league experienced midfielder joining us. Well in Everton.
You are not going to please the 'masses' whoever you buy, but I genuinely feel schneiderlin will soon become a crowd favourite like he was at Southampton. I bet Gana can't wait to play alongside him. Now just some more added quality in front of these two please Koeman.

Can we not all just be happy we've managed to sign someone that didn't falsely win a Player of the Month award in Russia?

Happy days, a French international, premier league experienced midfielder joining us. Well in Everton.

Sadly not.

In traditional GOT format, the next 100 pages will be subject to the class clowns and their hilarious japes about how we have overpaid for him in a wacky attempt to wind other blues up.

So hilarious!

10 years ago Ibrahimovic signed for less than £20M from Juve to Inter. A superstar, never mind a star.

Players like Gundogan should be on the hitlist if you pay out £22/24M, not the Bolassies and Schneiderlin's of this world.
I genuinely think mate, that city got gundagon at that price because of the bad injury he had suffered. Sadly for the lad he has recently got a real bad injury like bolasie. But a fully fit gundagon is indeed a quality player.

You are not going to please the 'masses' whoever you buy, but I genuinely feel schneiderlin will soon become a crowd favourite like he was at Southampton. I bet Gana can't wait to play alongside him. Now just some more added quality in front of these two please Koeman.
Via @GrandOldTeam;

Morgan Schneiderlin has won more tackles & interceptions combined (668) in the Premier League since 2012/13 than any other midfielder.

And that's having spent the best part of a year or more of that period not playing.

Now if we could add to this.

Looks like it's £22m @Mourinho's Men.
Five-Reasons-To-Laugh-More.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back