Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they may have turned out bang average, but they were signed as star players. How is us paying the same out not the same? We have finite resources and if we pay that cash out it should be the case that we have a top quality player that can be the difference to us. But we've made two signings for £50M who I would never expect to get us a lot further on than we are.

I think it'll be an appalling waste of resources. We'll look back on this period and shake our heads at how 'kin stupid the club were for sanctioning the deals.
Waheyyyy

10 years ago Ibrahimovic signed for less than £20M from Juve to Inter. A superstar, never mind a star.

Players like Gundogan should be on the hitlist if you pay out £22/24M, not the Bolassies and Schneiderlin's of this world.

20 gets you Gundogab purely because of his injuries which have again reared their heads.

This is a good deal for us Dave.

Koeman wanted more legs in midfield right? this fellas got 4. no wonder he's had so many medicals

2202014_Morgan_Anatomical_Chart.jpg

Shaun wright Phillips
Adam lallana
Christian Benteke
Islam Slimani
Heung min son
georginio wijnaldum
Anderson
Gabriel Jesus
Muaruane felliani
Joleon lescott
John stones
Moussa sissoko
Luke shaw

Wouldn't say any of those were 'star players'

All more expensive.

£22m apparently, but for an extra £2m Morgan would have won us the cup game and cured the Ebola Bola virus at the same thing. I wouldn't be overwhelmed by this signing, good player and happy to have him. But I'm more delighted we didn't cave in to any demands Utd made. I said since day 1 we shouldn't be paying what Utd paid for him.

10 years ago Ibrahimovic signed for less than £20M from Juve to Inter. A superstar, never mind a star.

Players like Gundogan should be on the hitlist if you pay out £22/24M, not the Bolassies and Schneiderlin's of this world.
He signed for Barcelona for around 50 million plus etoo

I'm pretty much banking on us making another 2 signings of the quality you speek of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back