Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Charles Hawtrey, post: 5173779, member: 32390"]The shadow looks like Drenthe....[/QUOTE]

image.webp

Man u aren't impressed with schnieiderlin but he didn't really play for them. Southampton rated him very high.

The point is he better then Barry,James and the rest and suppose to be better then Gueye.

A combo of these two have me excited but no good if Barkley doesnt do his job in front

Need a good forward mid too.

....I just wonder where one would play.

Thinking we have a flat back 4, Schneiderlin/Gueye in CM and 2 wide players. Beyond that, RK appears to like a supporting forward playing close to Lukaku (Calvert- Lewin or Belfodil perhaps). I wonder if there will be a place for a 'forward CM' (in the Barkley mould) unless you are talking about the supporting CF.

I dont watch much football other than everton. What will schneiderlin bring to the team? Is he similar to gana?

....the statistics suggest Schneiderlin has an impressive interception and tackling game (like Gueye) but I suggest his passing is a bit more expansive. The thing I've always liked is he takes the ball on the spin, which means he can link play (I know folk didn't like Osman but he also took the ball on the turn which is a great attribute).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back