Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a wild speculation I would guess that Everton can't register Schneiderlin as part of the squad for the weekend until a player leaves as the squad allocation for the season is already at 25 players. Hull know this and so try to renegotiate a better deal for Niasse at the death as there is pressure on Everton to announce the deal. In response Everton try to accelerate the deal to get Cleverley out of the door so they are not held over a barrel by Hull and as soon as either outgoing deal is completed then Schneiderlin will come in.
as @toffeejack said, Niasse was a part of our 25man squad. And during the window you can add/remove as needed. Bolasie is out for the next calendar year, that's a 1 for 1 swap right there.

but niasse was never included in the original squad, so he would have no influence on this. Cleverley on the other hand.

I presume the list of 25 can be constantly altered throughout the window as opposed to set before and after. We could always just remove bolasie to allow schneiderlin in.

Just what i said before mate, it's the obvious thing to do as well and we will do it almost certainly - given the player is 100% not able to play again this season

loading.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back