Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i think Schneiderlin is a high profile player who wouldn't really need to share the limelight with another, and announcing them on two separate days would have kept the narrative on Everton in the press and probably had a greater impact.

As long as they get done before Friday 12 so they can make the city squad i'll be happy, but i think the work permit appeal issue may scupper Belfodil for that.....

do we really take that long or is it just everyone hitting refresh every 2 mins and moaning about it taking long which makes it seem more drawn out than it is. We never care about other club's dealings so can never fully compare if we take as long as others.

I was joking before but maybe they are waiting to announce belfodil at the same time.

Would not surprise me if he did his medical this morning, would be a positive message from the club after koemans outburst at the board.

But why do we have to be so weird like that? Why can't we just announce them separately, we know they're both coming anyway. It's not like a massive bombshell they're dropping on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back