Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets welcome the lad with open arms and see how it goes over a season or two, rather than judge him on a fee he is now supposed to live up to. Forget the fee. The transfer market in the PL is crazy. Last time I looked, the PL was the most competitive league in the world, and that includes transfer deals, now that the TV money is pouring in. If this was 2014 or even 2015, then yes, it would seem like an outrageous sum. Good grief, just the very idea that some wet-behind-the-ear twenty something kid can earn £100k a week for kicking a ball about still blows my mind. It is what it is, it's not like anyone here has to directly pay it to the fella.
Welcome to our club, mate. Now get out there and start putting a smile on the faces of those with glasses half empty!

Last edited:

I hope when Morgs is holding the Premiership title aloft DaveK stands atop the Park End and shouts about how awful he is and how Bob would of never signed him.

Delighted with this signing, he's a quality player, proven in the Prem and under the current manager. It means an end to Barry in the first choice XI (still a good squad player and top pro) but we can play 10 yards higher up the pitch now and really begin the pressing game. We've now got a top 6 midfield, what a basis to build on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back