Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes breathtakingly good.
He was superb today. Set the tone with a flying tackle to stop them breaking early on. Won the ball but also used it really well. Always seemed to know how to keep possession.

I was a little worried about how we would fit him, Davies, and Gueye all in the midfield and it looks like Koeman's worked it out because it was fantastic today. Him and Gueye are formidable in the middle of the pitch and both of them playing really allows our full backs to push on.

He was brilliant today. His passing was superb and he won everything. Just looks a classy player who actually likes to get stuck in. Looking a great buy so far

He was superb today. Set the tone with a flying tackle to stop them breaking early on. Won the ball but also used it really well. Always seemed to know how to keep possession.

I was a little worried about how we would fit him, Davies, and Gueye all in the midfield and it looks like Koeman's worked it out because it was fantastic today. Him and Gueye are formidable in the middle of the pitch and both of them playing really allows our full backs to push on.

I just remember the player he was 2 years ago, he was utterly peerless.

24m is looking like an utter bargain.

@davek

Just back from the game and I have to add to those that say he was something special today.
He must have really peed of Jose to allow him to leave the Mancs.
Their loss our gain.

I just remember the player he was 2 years ago, he was utterly peerless.

24m is looking like an utter bargain.

@davek

What those YouTube videos couldn't show me where how consistently calm and collected he is in possession of the ball in those tight areas in the middle of the pitch. He wins the ball back and then makes sure we keep it every time. He must be fantastic to play with because he's always giving himself up as an option for other players and always picking a pass to a player in space with the time to keep possession as well. There's less panic, very zen.

Say we most likely overpay for Schinderlein, because its Jan and everyone overpays in Jan. Does he even start this season? You assume that he's going to be a Barry replacement but Koenman seems to like Barry. Personally I don't see too much difference in McCarthy and Schienderlein. Also there might be a reason he's behind Fellani and Michael "I'm slower than Gareth Barry" Carrick's corpse.

Also Depay, is he just a more lightweight Gerard? Man Utd is pretty crap on the flanks and he can't even get a match there. Even Ashley Young has gotten more playing time.

I know taking Man Utd's table scraps is a long and storied Eperton tradition, but you know that was back when Man Utd was winning leagues.
Revised your opinion @Rook ?

He's played about four games mate. Hold your water FFS.
The lad has played 11mins premier league football prior to signing for us. I take the 4 games as a compliment, just imagine how good he will look in another 2 games. Pros normally say it takes about half a dozen games to get up to full fitness.

A proper top drawer midfielder, looks totally comfortable and covers so much ground without ever seemingly breaking into a sprint, our midfield options are really really impressive.

The lad has played 11mins premier league football prior to signing for us. I take the 4 games as a compliment, just imagine how good he will look in another 2 games. Pros normally say it takes about half a dozen games to get up to full fitness.
I've seen players like him before mate. Some people love their game. I see a workhorse and I'm uninspired.

Just my opinion.

He looks a natural number 6 in the way Koeman wants to play.

It's funny some Liverpool lads were saying there were no players available in January. This lad would be a huge improvement on anyone other than Henderson. Very surprised United let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back