Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing g at the Schneiderlin experts here. You've seen a handful of games and a few matches in the telly when he played for S'ton and that's enough to cast him in the light of one of the best midfielders ins the business.

Sorry, he's on trial here. No more than a decent start, and he's nowhere near as important to us as Guyue.

I was asking you the same question you still try not to answer it. Do you think he cannot do a superior job than Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Cleverley (yeah this too) and Gibson because you said he is a waste of money he was not needed because the above-said 5 were at the club they can do the job.

Judge him over his career and performances at Soton and Man Utd although he only plays a handful of games for his new club.

I was asking you the same question you still try not to answer it. Do you think he cannot do a superior job than Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Cleverley (yeah this too) and Gibson because you said he is a waste of money he was not needed because the above-said 5 were at the club they can do the job.

Judge him over his career and performances at Soton and Man Utd although he only plays a handful of games for his new club.
Morgs and gueye a new blossoming partnership - many off us on this had already predicted that mate, the proof was there to be seen today .

50 years going to G. P. So do you reckon i haven't seen any decent players? ??
There are are different roles in football and as a defensive midfielder he strolls it, unflustered and in control.
Then you should know that Schneiderlin is here five minutes and that other players have had better opening series of games and faded badly.

He's decent, I've always said so. But he's not class. He's just not.

Oh boy, you really have been starved of decent players if you consider Schneiderlin a Rolls Royce of a player. I'd day he's a Ford Cortina Mk III sort of player.

He was class today. Really don't know why you bother posting your drivel. Has it ever made you wonder why nobody ever 'likes' your posts? Surely you must question that when nobody ever agrees with you that your views are one not worth listening to, and two - well basically rubbish.

Oozed class, good variety of passing and some of his interceptions were to a very high standard even though he often made it look easy.
Correct. Very, very good today. Thought our midfield was great too. I know its early days, but he coul actually could be the bargain of the season, even at 22 mil

Then you should know that Schneiderlin is here five minutes and that other players have had better opening series of games and faded badly.

He's decent, I've always said so. But he's not class. He's just not.
Ok , some of us can judge a player and well..... There's you, he deffo aint no Tom Cleverly p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back