Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said it before; this guy is a total coup for the club and in my opinion, the first 'premier' signing of the Moshiri regime.

He has got everything in his locker. Say it quietly but if he carries on the way he has started and displays all his attributes, he will be our best centre midfielder in the last 25 years.

An utter gem of a player. Proven it at Saints and will prove it here.
There was a reason why two years ago Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd were desperate for him.

Hes top notch.

Morgan was a big call by RK and at this early stage looks a great one. He looks a cut above most others in his calmness and vision. Seems a great pro too.
If he has longevity like Barry he may turn out to be a steal. We need more players of his calibre in other areas of the pitch to really be competitive.

Spot on.
Best player on the pitch by a country mile today and add three or four more of his quality across the team and were title challengers.

Revised your opinion @Rook ?

Not really, he was excellent today and had his best match for everton but really we played a championship side and you can't appriciate how putrid Sland is in the midfield until you really watch them (I think the whole squad only completed 65% of passes). Unless you have unlimited monies I'm in the camp that you spend your big money on goal scorers/goal creators and with good scouting you can fill in the rest.

I've always said he's a solid player and there is a 100% chance he won't be a bust but not really anything special either. He's the kind of player that you buy if you want to solidify a 7th place position. I also thought we had decent depth at CM and it wasn't really a need. There was a big chance that someone like Gabbiadini is a bust (hopefully after he moves to RS) and would have been a bigger risk however I think we had a better ceiling with McCarthy-Gana-Gabbiadini than Scheniderlein-Gana-[insert No.2 striker here]

If anything if this is the Sissoko money and we commit to getting attacking players in the offseason I'd would have rather spent it on Scheiderlien. Actually if the choices were Scheinderlien for 25M or Sissoko for 25 cents, Morgan would have been the better buy.

Quality. With him and Gana in the side plus Davies and a revitalised Barkley I suddenly ( and probably foolishly) feel supremely confident for our future.

I have said it before; this guy is a total coup for the club and in my opinion, the first 'premier' signing of the Moshiri regime.

He has got everything in his locker. Say it quietly but if he carries on the way he has started and displays all his attributes, he will be our best centre midfielder in the last 25 years.

An utter gem of a player. Proven it at Saints and will prove it here.
There was a reason why two years ago Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd were desperate for him.

Hes top notch.

I wonder how long before he gets his place back for France? I'm amazed United let him go. I thought he'd be one of the first names on the team sheet. The fact a 35 year old Carrick, Rooney and Pogba have started ahead of him sum up what's gone wrong at United post Fergusan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back