Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he had a great game yesterday. Seemed to be everywhere mopping up mistakes, winning possession and then his distribution was great. Probably the best we have at passing.

What really impressed me that he never seems to make a back pass unless absolutely necessary.

He's basically Gibson from an alternative reality where Daz was never introduced to liquor.

Great range of passing, very intelligent, but has the fitness and mobility to get around the pitch for 90 minutes.

I sort of respect Gibson for his ability to down pints for a living and secure consecutive contracts worth hundreds of thousands of pounds a year. It's sheer jealousy to say otherwise

A class act yesterday. Laughing at the people you complained we over paid for him! Watched him the whole game yesterday. Makes the game look so easy
Did anyone actually complain about the price? Thought more were annoyed about the club stalling for 10days before they just paid the asking price(which was reasonable honestly)

Absolutely superb yesterday the stand out player just did everything right and made it look easy . The three linked up so well but his was the platform that enabled it .

I was really impressed with him yesterday. Considering he hasn't played much this season and trained alone. He never seams to lose possession and is excellent in the tackle.

Man Utd, must have some fantastic midfielders if he was allowed to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back