Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pleasantly surprised me....I knew he had quality from his Saints days but wasn't sure what the damage would be from his time in the wilderness at Old Trafford. He is an 'insurance policy' for the back four....and that is a very useful thing to have. Thought he was head and shoulders above the rest today with Barkley pushing him closest for MOtM.

He's been better than I expected and I thought he was the best signing of the window.

Some were worried about the fee but it's already looking like a bargain.

We could easily get north of £42m should koeman be mental enough to sell him in the summer.

I have said it before; this guy is a total coup for the club and in my opinion, the first 'premier' signing of the Moshiri regime.

He has got everything in his locker. Say it quietly but if he carries on the way he has started and displays all his attributes, he will be our best centre midfielder in the last 25 years.

An utter gem of a player. Proven it at Saints and will prove it here.
There was a reason why two years ago Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd were desperate for him.

Hes top notch.
Couldn't agree more, that signing was a proper game changer for me

He's got it all at CDM.

Best player on the pitch today for me. Davies and Lookman played like the inexperienced players they are for the first time today. They had a ton of room to operate and we should've smashed them.

Imagine adding two upgrades attacking options to what we have and a beast at CB. May not win us the league, but with Gana and Morgan owning the middle of the pitch, no one will want to play us.

He makes Gana better, too. Gana couldn't go forward with Barry on there. Saw that today.

He and Gana (and Ross) were the best thing about yesterday. Watching them was the most enjoyable part of the game.
Our midfield has gone from being almost non-existent and regularly bypassed (by the opposition and often our own play) to a very strong group.

As I mentioned yesterday, Schneiderlin oozes class simply because he makes everything look so easy: intercepts; tackles; pressing and passing.

The tempo of our play has subsequently improved greatly as well although there's no sign of panicking; Gana, Tom and Ross all look at ease!

Its the tempo and intensity that this lad adds. Barry who was only past it by age can not add that. Snides passing is crisper and the rest of the team can press more as he has legs and speed to cover if necessary. Likes a tackle too. Rolls royce has been used. He looks the real deal. Hopefully this midfield can now compete against the top sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back