Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 35 year old Carrick is far superior to Schneiderlin?

Go give your head a wobble.

Lol. Good game vs Sunderland now hes better than Carrick. As someone who's watched more than 1 or 2 games of both and had the opportunity to compare both when they were at my club I can tell you Carrick is far superior in almost every way. There is a reason Schneiderlin was sold and we couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Regardless happy for him hes playing regular games.

Lol. Good game vs Sunderland now hes better than Carrick. As someone who's watched more than 1 or 2 games of both and had the opportunity to compare both when they were at my club I can tell you Carrick is far superior in almost every way. There is a reason Schneiderlin was sold and we couldn't wait to get rid of him.

We've all watched them both because as fans of football we get UTD rammed down our throat. Carrick is good, but even when he came on on Sunday Southampton continued to run rings around you, a Southampton we walloped 3-0 a million month ago.

A lucky league cup win, Chelsea will knock you out the cup and the EL commitments are going to put a stop to your top 4 hopes. Not really good enough for the money spent. You have Imbrahimovic single handily keep Mourinho in a job.

I never said he was better, I said you were chatting bubbles by saying that the Carrick of 2017 is somehow 'far superior' to Schneiderlin as a deep lying midfield player. He isn't, hence the reason the Grock has played twice as many games as him this season.

I despise manc tramps.

You do realise that you are now a nothing club? Right? An also ran, your days of being the best are over, City have overtaken you.

You are just a balance sheet for Muricans and a tourist attraction for cockneys.

Dont bother replying, ive put you on ignore.

If we're also rans god knows what Everton are.

We've all watched them both because as fans of football we get UTD rammed down our throat. Carrick is good, but even when he came on on Sunday Southampton continued to run rings around you, a Southampton we walloped 3-0 a million month ago.

A lucky league cup win, Chelsea will knock you out the cup and the EL commitments are going to put a stop to your top 4 hopes. Not really good enough for the money spent. You have Imbrahimovic single handily keep Mourinho in a job.

Lol. So cause you beat Southampton 3-0 And we stumbled to a 3-2 win in a CUP final Schneiderlin>Carrick? Can you hear yourself speak? What hilarious reasoning. That's without even going into details such as we've played 4 games in 11 days over the past 2 weeks including two Europa Cup games while Southampton we're in Spain gearing up for what was their season.

Lol horrific logic, try again.

Carrick is far superior. I agree it was a personality issue as he seems to have the quality but never showed it for us except a 1 or 2 games funnily enough vs Everton.
I think Carrick is a great player, but he seems to have barely featured in recent years, and at his age you couldn't really expect to rely on him beyond the very short-term.

I imagine that a centre midfielder will be high on Mourinho's shopping list come the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back