Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all watched them both because as fans of football we get UTD rammed down our throat. Carrick is good, but even when he came on on Sunday Southampton continued to run rings around you, a Southampton we walloped 3-0 a million month ago.

A lucky league cup win, Chelsea will knock you out the cup and the EL commitments are going to put a stop to your top 4 hopes. Not really good enough for the money spent. You have Imbrahimovic single handily keep Mourinho in a job.

Didn't even finish your post it was so hilarious. Chelsea knocking us out of the FA cup isn't a big deal. We already have 1 trophy as our fixture pile up is already through the roof as we're travelling to Russia prior to the Fa Cup game. We lie 1 point off the Top 4 while into the last 32 of the Europa League it hasn't impacted us whats so ever. We have an extremely big squad where someone like Rooney who is one of our worst players is talked about like some god here and you took Schneiderlin another one who couldn't make our squad. We have enough to cope trust me.

"Ibra is carrying Mourinho" lol. Your arguments are that of a child.

I never said he was better, I said you were chatting bubbles by saying that the Carrick of 2017 is somehow 'far superior' to Schneiderlin as a deep lying midfield player. He isn't, hence the reason the Grock has played twice as many games as him this season.

Grock? Carrick is far superior. He does everything better than Schneiderlin it seems lost on people here we happily sold Schneiderlin after 2 years of underwhelming performances. Our season only took an upturn when Carrick came back into the side, granted he cannot do it every game.

I think Carrick is a great player, but he seems to have barely featured in recent years, and at his age you couldn't really expect to rely on him beyond the very short-term.

I imagine that a centre midfielder will be high on Mourinho's shopping list come the summer.

I agree although he has featured a lot in recent times and it shows how threadbare we have in depth in that position. This season hes already slowing down in terms of his contribution and a new DM is definitely on the list. Been linked with Bakayoko/N'Zonzi/Fabinho. Would take either. Would all compliment Pogba/Herrera well.

If we're also rans god knows what Everton are.
What we are is just a couple of points behind you in the league in sixth and seventh place and you can then decide yourself if we are also rans.

Regarding players, Mourinho has a history of selling players who come back to bite him.
Lukaku, De Bruyne, Luiz, Mata to name four. His judgement with players is far from perfect.
Time will tell regarding Schneiderlin how bad a sale or good a purchase he was . The signs are promising and the staff at Utd obviously disagreed with your assessment of the player as they stumped huge money for him, but time will tell.

Grock? Carrick is far superior. He does everything better than Schneiderlin it seems lost on people here we happily sold Schneiderlin after 2 years of underwhelming performances. Our season only took an upturn when Carrick came back into the side, granted he cannot do it every game.

Fellaini, who gets way more game time than Carrick.

Lol. So cause you beat Southampton 3-0 And we stumbled to a 3-2 win in a CUP final Schneiderlin>Carrick? Can you hear yourself speak? What hilarious reasoning. That's without even going into details such as we've played 4 games in 11 days over the past 2 weeks including two Europa Cup games while Southampton we're in Spain gearing up for what was their season.

Lol horrific logic, try again.
Not arsed. Schneiderlin over Carrick any day of the week.

Liverpool were in Spain last week and Leicester spent 90 minutes in Sevilla getting a chasing and look what happened last night.

Means nothing.

Didn't even finish your post it was so hilarious. Chelsea knocking us out of the FA cup isn't a big deal. We already have 1 trophy as our fixture pile up is already through the roof as we're travelling to Russia prior to the Fa Cup game. We lie 1 point off the Top 4 while into the last 32 of the Europa League it hasn't impacted us whats so ever. We have an extremely big squad where someone like Rooney who is one of our worst players is talked about like some god here and you took Schneiderlin another one who couldn't make our squad. We have enough to cope trust me.

"Ibra is carrying Mourinho" lol. Your arguments are that of a child.
Ok mate.

Also my thoughts on Rooney somewhat differ to how your describing. He's rinsing you for a million a month, he's a complete hasbeen.

What we are is just a couple of points behind you in the league in sixth and seventh place and you can then decide yourself if we are also rans.

Regarding players, Mourinho has a history of selling players who come back to bite him.
Lukaku, De Bruyne, Luiz, Mata to name four. His judgement with players is far from perfect.
Time will tell regarding Schneiderlin how bad a sale or good a purchase he was . The signs are promising and the staff at Utd obviously disagreed with your assessment of the player as they stumped huge money for him, but time will tell.

I agree Mourinho's judgement is suspect I never said it wasn't. However you mentioned Lukaku who continually praises Mourinho and says it was him who decided to leave not Jose. But Iagree with main point - Look at Shaw. Immensely talented yet he prefers Darmian.

Honestly I'm glad hes doing well. Barely saw him but when I did on MUTV seemed a great lad also helped Martial settle.

Not arsed. Schneiderlin over Carrick any day of the week.

Liverpool were in Spain last week and Leicester spent 90 minutes in Sevilla getting a chasing and look what happened last night.

Means nothing.

Yes it does. Small margins mean everything. 1 game Leicester played barely comparable to us played 4 games in 2 weeks. The fact Liverpool lost after their break shows what poor preparation they had. We've played Southampton already this season and comprehensively outplayed them at Old Trafford.

Sunday was THEIR season. They literally spent their whole training geared towards the final. The chance to be Hero's etc. While we were slogging it out vs St. Etienne and Blackburn in games we had to win. We looked absolutely dead on our feet from about 10 minutes on if you can't see that learn the game. We won anyway who cares how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back