Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave everyone has a off day now and then. Seemed like everyone wanted to take the same game that just happened to be Spurs perhaps the most inform team at the moment. But overall he has looked the part shaking the cobwebs off after a lengthy stay on the sidelines.
don't rise to it Mike, there is no one in the league (including Chelsea) who are so good that they should expect to roll over a side as good as spuds.

It did that. But this week he atoned himself especially on corners which were WBA bread and butter.

Barry can have good games if the opponent is tailored to his style. West Brom was right up his alley. Slow paced game with little pressure. He could comfortably run the show and utilize his best assets (brain and passing). He was never going to work at Tottenham. Not his type of match. Koeman should have known that.

Barry can have good games if the opponent is tailored to his style. West Brom was right up his alley. Slow paced game with little pressure. He could comfortably run the show and utilize his best assets (brain and passing). He was never going to work at Tottenham. Not his type of match. Koeman should have known that.
If he didn't before he did now. I agree with your comment perhaps the same could be said of Jags playing against the Baggies too.

To me Barry , and Snides seem to get in each other's way v a top team like Spurs?

Vs teams with pace in midfield or who are going to have a lot of the ball there's no way Barry should be starting.

When we're going to control a match I don't think there's any harm in it, as long as one of them gets forward (as is what happened on Saturday).

If he didn't before he did now. I agree with your comment perhaps the same could be said of Jags playing against the Baggies too.

Yeah, West Brom was always going to be an easier test for the defense and combined with the fact that Funes Mori hasn't been great the past few weeks made a switch a possibility. I think Funes Mori is best in a back 3, but we definitely need an upgrade on him in the summer.

Yeah, West Brom was always going to be an easier test for the defense and combined with the fact that Funes Mori hasn't been great the past few weeks made a switch a possibility. I think Funes Mori is best in a back 3, but we definitely need an upgrade on him in the summer.
Even though he is a Argie and they have great players he looks suspect too many times for my liking. I think Koeman will institute a back three wilth a young lad or two moving up from the U23's and perhaps a bid for Keane. Holgate should see more time as well.

Even though he is a Argie and they have great players he looks suspect too many times for my liking. I think Koeman will institute a back three wilth a young lad or two moving up from the U23's and perhaps a bid for Keane. Holgate should see more time as well.
They're often error prone, Argie CB's tbh. Yeah, you have Mascherano, but also Rojo, Otamendi, Funes Mori - all 3 aren't really consistent performers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back