Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird but I can't really remember him at Southampton- know he was highly rated but the fact he hasn't done much at United is a bit worrying but Koeman knows him and made him the player that was so coveted so for that reason I'm in.

Surely he would choose us over West Brom though eh/

It's weird but I can't really remember him at Southampton- know he was highly rated but the fact he hasn't done much at United is a bit worrying but Koeman knows him and made him the player that was so coveted so for that reason I'm in.

Surely he would choose us over West Brom though eh/

I just hope that Koeman doesn't know Schneiderlin in the same way that Martinez knew Kone and Alcaraz.

If Jose Mourinho can't get a tune out of Schneiderlin then fat head won't be able to.

He was at his level in Southampton. He looks terrified at Man U.

If Jose Mourinho can't get a tune out of Schneiderlin then fat head won't be able to.

He was at his level in Southampton. He looks terrified at Man U.

Let's jut pretend for one moment that you actually mean this.

So calling the manager "fat head"

Already rubbishing a potential incoming player who has a good prem record and is capped for France.

Sounds like you aren't that keen on Everton mate, is this due to feeling let down or are you just a bit depressed? we have a thread for that above.

Let's jut pretend for one moment that you actually mean this.

So calling the manager "fat head"

Already rubbishing a potential incoming player who has a good prem record and is capped for France.

Sounds like you aren't that keen on Everton mate, is this due to feeling let down or are you just a bit depressed? we have a thread for that above.

Is he not allowed an opinion on a player?

Why are people get so narky at him not rating a player who doesnt even play for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back