Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he not allowed an opinion on a player?

Why are people get so narky at him not rating a player who doesnt even play for us?

Yes of course he is.

But read my post again, does that require calling the manager "fat head"?

Also, Koeman did get a tune out of him at Southampton, so he is clearly being selective with what he writes and making it completely negative, which is why people are questioning him.

Hence my hop over to the depression thread suggestion.

Yes of course he is.

But read my post again, does that require calling the manager "fat head"?

Also, Koeman did get a tune out of him at Southampton, so he is clearly being selective with what he writes and making it completely negative, which is why people are questioning him.

Hence my hop over to the depression thread suggestion.
Loads of blues here at GoT call RK fat head.

Go and have a go at then as well rather than spending your time obsessing over my views on a player that doesn't even play for us.

Surely he would choose us over West Brom though eh/
You'd certainly hope so Mick based on everything: overall stature; ambitions; his relationship with Koeman - but in today's world who knows.

Let's not forget however hat West Brom have also got new investment, are playing some decent football as of late and are above us in the league.

From what I've seen, he'll improve which ever side he goes to and it would be a bitter below if he chooses a club like West Brom over ourselves.

The BBC are reporting that they've offered £13m for him so I'd instantly go and gazump them by a few millions to show that we mean business.

Are we assuming we will spend cash?

If so, getting the first one or two big names in will be the toughest.

Once a couple come, more will follow.

I think we'll spend - I said the same in the summer but I'm sure everyone at the club can see we need new players.

But yeah, getting the first one/two will be tough.

It would just be so Everton to get 'gazumped' by West Brom for a player our manager has previously managed and spoken about already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back