Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Hibbert gave Arteta a rib injury in training the week before one of the derbies? That just about finished me off for 'Everton that'. We'd caned Villa the game before with Arteta untouchable. We then predictably lost.

Any news regarding Morgs ? Losing both Coleman and Morgs has been a hammerblow to what was a good period.

did you miss the video on previous page? looks okay (crap at boxing mind you), hopefully fit enough to do 90 mins on saturday.

A player of Morgans quality would be beneficial if only for 15 minutes defending a 1-0 lead. Guy is a class act, hopefully the type of players we go for in future will be of similar talent.

excellent, we have given up on winning and are just gonna knock everyone out

It doesn't look like Morgan will be doing the knocking out to be honest , looks more worried about taking a dig despite the bloke wearing pads .

On his fitness front though that's certainly encouraging news , we could do with a boost from him being fit.

Currently my favourite player, love the lad. Him, Davies, Gana and Barkley we are blessed with ace midfielders atm. Just need to gutter the defence in the summer and if Rom goes the forward department.

Remember when Hibbert gave Arteta a rib injury in training the week before one of the derbies? That just about finished me off for 'Everton that'. We'd caned Villa the game before with Arteta untouchable. We then predictably lost.
I went to that game at Anfield. We drew 1-1 in the cup.

Arteta was in the form of his life. He was replaced by thunder thighs, a.k.a Segundo Castillo.

Very interesting video of morgs boxing, looks to be moving well and obviously using this as his rehab ,getting him to bounce up on his toes. Interesting we have not seen any training vids this week which i guessed would be kept under wraps. Still think he won't make it but my anti vaulting insurance policy is twitching at the minute.

Very interesting video of morgs boxing, looks to be moving well and obviously using this as his rehab ,getting him to bounce up on his toes. Interesting we have not seen any training vids this week which i guessed would be kept under wraps. Still think he won't make it but my anti vaulting insurance policy is twitching at the minute.

no one would really be interested in seeing barry and jagielka running about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back