Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to have a fitness test on Friday - from what I've heard it looks as if he's going to make it for the derby. Defo not fit to start though.

Hoping neither so we finish 7th. If any, would be that later for them to catch us.
This next week looks tough. I'll get back to you after that ;)
This week is definitely *cliche alert* the litmus test for whether we stand a reasonable chance of finishing higher than we are but I would expect the momentum recently built will see us through to the end of the season without dropping a place.

Fingers crossed, wood knocked :oops:

This week is definitely *cliche alert* the litmus test for whether we stand a reasonable chance of finishing higher than we are but I would expect the momentum recently built will see us through to the end of the season without dropping a place.

Fingers crossed, wood knocked :oops:
A West Brom capitulation wouldn't hurt our nerves either.

Cue the dislikes, but I think our season has been derailed here at the international break with these injuries. Unless some kid comes in and surprises us all in the defence. Hope to hang on to 7th.

Morgan Schneiderlin then?

Thought the same when Gana had to go afcon mate, then Davies came along.

Some good young defenders in the under 23s and now's their chance, in the past we've not been let down when we've had to use a young fullback or centre back, indeed all of Galloway, Stones, Holgate, have impressed when they where thrown in, and the likes of Pennington, Connolly, Kenny, Browning all did us proud as well.

Trust Unsworth to have them mentally and physically ready for the step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back