Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not correct.

Leicester win CL (and Utd don't win EL) = 5 CL spots, EL for Utd (LC winner) + 6th and 7th.

Leicester win CL & Utd win EL = Top 3 + Leicester + Utd into the CL, 4th, 5th and 6th into the EL.
No mate. We only get maximum of 7 places in Europe. If either Man U or Leicester win their cups and we get 5 in the CL, then we only get 2 spots in the El. If Man U win the EL, it makes no difference as they just take a place in next seasons CL rather than EL. But Leicester winning CL means that EL places go down to 6th.

No mate. We only get maximum of 7 places in Europe. If either Man U or Leicester win their cups and we get 5 in the CL, then we only get 2 spots in the El. If Man U win the EL, it makes no difference as they just take a place in next seasons CL rather than EL. But Leicester winning CL means that EL places go down to 6th.
Everything I'm reading says 5xCL + 3xEL. Where are you getting 7 from?

Everything I'm reading says 5xCL + 3xEL. Where are you getting 7 from?
Hate to butt in like, but any news on Morgans fitness and availability for these games?

Cause thats it.

UEFA allows a maximum of 7 places for each nation. They changed the rule 2-3 seasons ago.

Thread police are out in force mate. I'll just echo barneygrumble's post:)

Adabruumieblue. Haven't heard mate but I just hope RK doesn't panic and bring him back to early. Too many big games coming up to take a gamble on him.

United are playing West Brom the game before they play us as well mate, so a nice bruising game for them that'll be.

Coleman is a loss, but a chance for someone to step in i hope and we have seen what happened when Davies did the same and it gave the entire team a massive boost which we are still seeing now.

Schneiderlin - let's see on that, if he misses them then a huge loss, but still optimistic he will make at least 1 of those games (hopefully the derby).

As i have said - it's a big ask to get their, but 10 weeks or so ago the season looked utterly dead and buried, now we have two games that could make that earlier thought very wrong.

The league table after we drew against Hull

Team P GD Pts
1 Chelsea 19 29 49
2 Liverpool 19 25 43
3 Arsenal 19 22 40
4 Tottenham 19 23 39
5 Man City 19 18 39
6 Man Utd 19 10 36
7 Everton 19 2 27
8 West Brom 19 2 26

League table as of right now

Team P GD Pts
1 Chelsea 28 38 69
2 Tottenham 28 34 59
3 Man City 28 24 57
4 Liverpool 29 25 56
5 Man Utd 27 19 52
6 Arsenal 27 22 50
7 Everton 29 21 50
8 West Brom 29 1 43

Honestly don't think people have realised just how much ground we have pulled back on the teams above us over the past few months

I have realised it.

I think we will finish 6th at least.....and I am not giving up on an even higher finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back