Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relax everyone. He's fine.
Speaking to 'an insider' only this morning he isn't though.
I can just about live with Barry and Gueye in the holding roles. But Barry is struggling as well. That would be the interesting problem - who would then come into midfield? Perhaps take the Martin O'Neill approach and put McCarthy in!:D

Speaking to 'an insider' only this morning he isn't though.
I can just about live with Barry and Gueye in the holding roles. But Barry is struggling as well. That would be the interesting problem - who would then come into midfield? Perhaps take the Martin O'Neill approach and put McCarthy in!:D

Please let there be a god.

Generally calf injuries take 3-4 weeks in alot of cases to heal. As much as we'll want to win this I do think the club will focus more on securing 7th and Europa League for next season as 8 games to go WBA could still catch us hypothetically with all our injuries.

I doubt they'll risk Schneiderlein by rushing him back. He'll most likely make it for Leicester I don't think he'll play against Liverpool. Personally I would just drop Davies back alongside Gana and play Barkley and Mirallas behind Rom. Without Henderson they have no quality in the centre of midfield and Gana and Davies with Ross sitting slightly back could deal with Can and most likely Lucas and Wijnaldum.

Gaz Baz will start. And he'll be fine. The way to beat them is to sit back, soak up whatever they can throw at us and hit them on the break. Gaz Baz and Gana will do the hard yards no problem across the front of our back 3-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back