Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy on another forum, seems to always know about injuries and the likes, claims the only one who def won't play, other than the long term injuries, is Schniederlin. He also said we are light in midfield as well, think he was referring to Barry picking up a knock

A guy on another forum, seems to always know about injuries and the likes, claims the only one who def won't play, other than the long term injuries, is Schniederlin. He also said we are light in midfield as well, think he was referring to Barry picking up a knock

yes i thought we'd have seen walsh training with the firsts yesterday due to lack of midfield bodies

I'm fairly sure Schneids will be in the squad - he is fit but not for 90 mins. Barry is indeed struggling himself and I'd expect us to go back to 3-4-3, Gana and Davies in the middle.

Besic is nowhere near fit to start either, maybe an outside chance of being on the bench but I wouldn't expect to see him for another few weeks.

If we go 3 at the back (not sure who would be the 3rd CB along side Jags and Williams) with Baines and Holgate providing the width i'd go Davies, Gana and Barkley in the middle and Kev and Rom up top.
If we play 4 at the back with Holgate RB i'd simply drop Davies back into Schneiderlins place and start Kev with Rom and Ross.
Either way i hope Barry is on the bench. He doesn't have the legs to be starting this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back