Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Ok according to some midfield wasn't a priority and we didn't need him anyway as we have plenty of cover so we won't miss him.....
Gueye, Barry, Davies, Barkley...I wonder how we're going to possibly manage choosing two or three from that lot?

Caught McCarthyitis...

Barry starts and we lose......unbelievable bad luck
How many times are people gonna say this, be proved wrong before we change tact.

Liverpool and Spurs, the only two opponents in the league there are genuine concerns about Barry starting against.

Matic and Kante are hardly gonna give him nightmares are they?

How many times are people gonna say this, be proved wrong before we change tact.

Liverpool and Spurs, the only two opponents in the league there are genuine concerns about Barry starting against.

Matic and Kante are hardly gonna give him nightmares are they?

come again?

We've been very lucky with injuries this season.

However, two spells out from Schneiderlin in such a short period is a concern.

I hope the club and its medical staff did its homework on this deal and United haven't stitched us up.

come again?
"Barry starts and we lose"

Just like vs City mate, yeah? The same notion was banged about then too and Barry was superb.

Just like Baines, people are determined to write him off due to his age rather than seeing with their eyes that they both contribute enormously.

I still love you though Zat. Never forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back