Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyway, the RedCafe thread on his upcoming transfer is interesting. Many of them think the same as I do (shock horror!)

Just two of many posts like this:

Wow mate, so one of the two posts to highlight how poor a buy he'd be, compares him to Hargeaves - who incidentally was one of the better English players of the past 15 years, and was a mainstay in a exceptional Bayern Munich side, wow you showed us there mate

Anyway, the RedCafe thread on his upcoming transfer is interesting. Many of them think the same as I do (shock horror!)

Just two of many posts like this:

Yes mate, literally everyone is aware he has been Not Very Good at United. Congrats.

Walsh and Koeman clearly aren't buying him for how he's played there, they're buying him for how he played consistently for years at Southampton. And considering one of them is in the discussion for having the best eye for talent in the country and the other was his manager during his best season there, let's give them the benefit of the doubt on this one hmm?

Although to be fair, he did say they would not be spending lots when he mentioned that they'd be looking at four or five additions.

Either that means there's going to be a bit of turn around (Brunt and Sadio perhaps?), a few loan deals or he's trying to merely keep values low.

Keeping the value low I reckon, new owner is putting cash into transfers.

On Red Cafe that will be down to Fellaini I expect.

The average goals scored is way higher and cocneded massively lower as well mate

Yeah they may try to write it off as that, but regardless of who United played in the team, his presence was the one that produced such a massive difference in results

We know Walsh likes his stats as well...

Be utterly shocked if Scheiderlin isn't an Everton player by the first few days of January personally.

West Brom are doing a Moyes Everton trick atm, biddign high (for them) on a player they know they have no chance of getting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back