Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good spot bro.

Aye - think it's something we need to be careful off as well as can see a lot of the current homegrown players filling the quota not being here much longer

Anyway, Schneiderlin may make me reconsider my opinion on most things French, which is ironic as loads of people have thought i was french over here ;/

Aye - think it's something we need to be careful off as well as can see a lot of the current homegrown players filling the quota not being here much longer

Anyway, Schneiderlin may make me reconsider my opinion on most things French, which is ironic as loads of people have thought i was french over here ;/

We currently have around 12 HG players.

We good for now.

Can't get around people not wanting Schneiderlin. Most were made up when we were linked with Witsel. Different players, but Schneiderlin is as good. With his acquisition, we then have three very good options for central midfield in Gueye, Besic and Schneiderlin.

Can't get around people not wanting Schneiderlin. Most were made up when we were linked with Witsel. Different players, but Schneiderlin is as good. With his acquisition, we then have three very good options for central midfield in Gueye, Besic and Schneiderlin.
It's only me that doesn't rate him, everyone else seems happy to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back