Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My inebriated thoughts are this.

We've held talks with both Walking In Depay and The Boy MorgZ over the past few months, and are currently in the process of finalising the deals ahead of the window.

This may take some time, but the aim is to have them done in the first week (give or take) of the window - hence bolstering two areas that desperately need it, and allowing everybody a bit of breathing room for the other deals (imo, forward and possibly a CB) to be completed.

They're just my thoughts from looking at all the 'info' we have so far, and then using that to look at it logically.

WBA have been interested in Morgs and made a bid, but we'll still be in poll position. That bid has been reported as high as £18mil, but as low as 13mil. I reckon we'll bid £20mil(ish) and get the boy. If not we'll fume, Koeman will avoid the questions in pressers, then we'll move on to another target. We really should have this one tied up though.

Using that logic, hopefully one leads to another and soon enough we've got Memphis strolling in to Finch Farm wearing a Matador outfit and suddenly, our team looks 10x better.

My inebriated thoughts are this.

We've held talks with both Walking In Depay and The Boy MorgZ over the past few months, and are currently in the process of finalising the deals ahead of the window.

This may take some time, but the aim is to have them done in the first week (give or take) of the window - hence bolstering two areas that desperately need it, and allowing everybody a bit of breathing room for the other deals (imo, forward and possibly a CB) to be completed.

They're just my thoughts from looking at all the 'info' we have so far, and then using that to look at it logically.

WBA have been interested in Morgs and made a bid, but we'll still be in poll position. That bid has been reported as high as £18mil, but as low as 13mil. I reckon we'll bid £20mil(ish) and get the boy. If not we'll fume, Koeman will avoid the questions in pressers, then we'll move on to another target. We really should have this one tied up though.

Using that logic, hopefully one leads to another and soon enough we've got Memphis strolling in to Finch Farm wearing a Matador outfit and suddenly, our team looks 10x better.

Yesss, FC Handsome marches on

Albion offering 18, is he really worth that? Turned out to not be worth anything near what United paid for him. Hope were not going to get into bidding wars with other mid table sides in desperation to get into the top 4, dont want to be going over the top going for players at daft prices like we did with Sissoko

Albion offering 18, is he really worth that? Turned out to not be worth anything near what United paid for him. Hope were not going to get into bidding wars with other mid table sides in desperation to get into the top 4, dont want to be going over the top going for players at daft prices like we did with Sissoko
Easily worth that with today's prices.

Wouldn't we perfer more of a passing king next to gana rather then another DM?

So I would like to see in a three man
DM, a strong physical passer with pace and a playmaker

Schneiderlin plus Williams, Lukaku, Gueye and Barry -- in a pinch-- are all certified hotties. hottest squad in the league? I'd have to think about that more

At the moment we have a squad of jelly babies.

Fact.

We have a softer under belly than @MoutsGoat with absolutely no clue at times.

We need to bring in about 4 players. We also need someone to take control and win us games. And if necessary kick people.

So as well as schnide we need a playmaker and another striker as a minimum in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back